Do you feel like you are stuck in a rut with your juicing routine? Preparing the same juices every day can surely get boring after a while. That’s when experimenting with different ingredient combinations and adding some fresh herbs and spices that are not usually found in your typical juicer recipes can add an unexpected twist to your old juicing recipes.
Below you will find three recipes for apple juice, grape juice and carrot juice, each turned into a unique creation thanks to ingredients, such as rosemary, lavender buds, cinnamon and cayenne pepper.
Hangover Treating Juicing Remedy
- 4 apples, cored and quartered, skin on (organic apples are usually recommended, however, if you suffer from a hangover, then a small dose of pesticides in your juice is probably the least concern for your poor liver, so use whatever apples you have)
- 1 half inch piece of a ginger root
- One half lemon, skin on
- Half teaspoon of crushed lavender buds
With your juicing machine, process apples first, then ginger and lemon. Pour into a glass and serve.
Grape Power Juicer Recipe
- 2 cups of green grapes
- 1 green bell pepper
- 3 stems of fresh parsley with leaves
- 1 spring of fresh rosemary
Use your juicer to process grapes first, then pepper, parsley and rosemary.
Spicy Carrot Juice
- 3 medium sized carrots
- 1 broccoli spear
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 half inch piece of ginger root
- one half teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- a pinch of cayenne pepper to taste.
Don’t be afraid to experiment with juicing recipes. Try various combinations of fruits, vegetables and greens, as well as herbs and spices for variety.
If you get tired of juicing, pull out your blender and make some whole juices, also known as smoothies. Fruit and vegetables smoothies are delicious and much more filling than clear juice, with green smoothies being my personal favorite.
Visit Bestjuicerrecipes.com for more tips and ideas for your juicing creations.